- Cooking Time : 40 Minutes
- Difficulty : Medium
- Serving : 3
- Type : 'V'
- 1 Tea Spoon Saffron
- 100 gm Cashew Nuts
- 6 Tea Spoon Sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon cardamom powder
- 2 sheets of silver verq
- Grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Take sufficient water and heat in a non-stick pan.
- Add sugar and saffron to water, mix properly and cook till syrup thickens.
- Then, add half tea-spoon of cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add cashew nut powder, mix well and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mixture onto a plate and let it cool to room temperature.
- After cooling, transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little.
- Spread the mixture into a burfi tray, garnish with silver varq and let it set.
- Then cut it carefully into squares and serve happily.