- Preparation Time : 25 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
- Difficulty : Easy
- Serving : 20
- Type : 'V'
- Put the flour into bowl, add butter and rub properly.
- Add little water to the mixture at a time to form soft dough. Then cover it with damp cloth and leave it.
- Turn on low heat and put the remaining butter on pan.
- Add the semolina and stir continously. Cook until semolina is light brown.
- Turn off heat, remove the pan, add the sugar and leave it to cool.
- Take out dough, divide into small balls 22-24.
- Take a ball, roll into circle and fill its end with samolina mixture. Now, fold the pastry in half, press the ends and form secure seal.
- Repeat the previous process for all balls.
- Fill 2/3 of fring pan with vegetable oil and heat to 180 C
- Slowly put Ghoogras into heated oil, fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- When color changes to golden brown, remove from pan and keep aside to drain.