- Preparation Time : 2 Hours
- Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
- Difficulty : Medium
- Serving : 5
- Type : 'NV'
- Combine the chicken with the marinade ingredients, cover with cling film and keep in fridge for two or more hours
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the sliced onions and peppers and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add the chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- Then, add tomato puree to the chicken, sitr the mixture and leave it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cook the chicken until the sauce is thickened.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve with rice.