Butternut Squash Curry
- Preparation Time : 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 40 Minutes
- Difficulty : Easy
- Serving : 4
- Type : 'V'
- First, cook the rice in salted biling water.
- In a frying pan heat 1 tbsp od olive oil and put the butternut squash. Cook until it gets lightly browned
- Then, add the onion and curry past. Fry for 4-5 minutes
- Pour the vegetable stock into the mixture, cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes.
- When the squash is tender, add tomatoes and chickpeas. Cook until the tomatoes softens or 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, put the yogurt and coriander, stir throughly.
- Now service the healthy curry with rice. Happy Cooking!